Charity is a Dallas, Texas photographer and host of creative styled shoots. Today we’re talking about what it takes to host a styled shoot on your own and how to do it well. If you’re ready, grab your cup of coffee and join us as another friend in our conversational coffee meet up.
Charity’s go to coffee drink right now caramel macchiato with almond milk 2 pumps of vanilla drizzled caramel from Starbucks.
1. How we met
2. What made you want to do a styled shoot?
3. What was your process for planning? How far in advance did you plan it?
4. What important things would listeners want to know when planning? (i.e. finding contributors to tag, how to tag properly when posting images etc)
5. From what you learned during your styled shoot what would you change for next time?
6. Anything else you think our listeners would want to know?
- Agreement/contract for vendors involved
- Timeline for image turn around
- Communication with the team- including how to tag and share images
7. Types of vendors to include
8. Important things to capture
Charity Simmons Photography found on the web
“Good planning and a good team is a really major benefit to hosting a successful styled shoot”- Charity Simmons
Big thanks to CloudSpot for sponsoring this episode. CloudSpot is the gallery platform I use to showcase and organize my client images. Sign up using my CloudSpot affiliate link for 20% off your subscription to CloudSpot Studio where you can send and organize your contracts, questionnaires, and invoices in addition to your gallery.
Mention in the episode: