If there is something I’ve learned it’s that you should never say never in your business. This one thing might come back to prove you were wrong. This very thing is what happened to me and today I wanted to tell you all about why I hated mini sessions and why I never wanted to do them again.
Cloudspot: Get 20% off your first 12 months bit.ly/camerasandcoffeecloudspot
A couple years ago I had sent my clients an email saying that I was no longer offering mini sessions. I had it. I didn’t want to do them anymore. It was so physically and mentally draining. Not to mention time consuming.
Do you want to know why?
- I spent money renting a studio space.
- I charged a competitive rate for my area (or what I saw other people posting for mini sessions)
- I told my potential clients that they would get X amount of photos and
- I usually scheduled these when I realized I really needed to make money because my business was in need of funds.
How I made a change:
- Schedule 3 months out
- use an email list
- charge my worth- I’m telling you how to do this
- Don’t give away everything
- I changed the set up of delivering galleries- hint, I use cloudspot
Listen in to hear all about these details.
Big thanks to CloudSpot for sponsoring this episode. CloudSpot is the gallery platform I use to showcase and organize my client images. Sign up using my CloudSpot affiliate link for 20% off your subscription to CloudSpot Studio where you can send and organize your contracts, questionnaires, and invoices in addition to your gallery.