Owner & Publisher of WeddingDay Magazine. Kaitlyn has a degree in Visual Communication Design and a minor in Advertising from Herron School of Art + Design, and served as WeddingDay’s Creative Director from 2014-2022. She is ecstatic to be the new Owner & Publisher and can’t wait to continue fostering relationships with Midwest vendors and inspiring brides and grooms-to-be! When not in front of her iMac, you can find Kaitlyn devouring murder mysteries, obsessing over her next workout class and refilling her annual popcorn bucket at the AMC.
- The history of WeddingDay Magazine
- The geographical areas they cover “Michiana”
- The midwest Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, and louisville KY
- WeddingDays types of publications
- Their Look Book Printed Issue
- Their Sping/Summer and Fall/Winter Digital Issues
- The areas covered for each issue
- The Growth of WeddingDay Magazine
- How photographers can get connected
- What publishers are looking for in submissions
Find WeddingDay Magazine at https://weddingday-online.com/
Big thanks to CloudSpot for sponsoring this episode. CloudSpot is the gallery platform I use to showcase and organize my client images. Sign up using my CloudSpot affiliate link for 20% off your subscription to CloudSpot Studio where you can send and organize your contracts, questionnaires, and invoices in addition to your gallery.