You’ve got your dress, booked the caterer, and have a rainy-day backup plan (hopefully!). What else is there to do for your wedding day?
I’m a wedding photographer with over 10 years of experience, and in this episode of the Cameras & Coffee podcast, I’m telling you some insider secrets. So many brides leave these common things way too late in the planning process, and it can add stress to your big day.
So whether you’re engaged and planning a wedding or a photographer, here are five things that brides leave too late:
- Choosing a photographer—what to look for.
- Wedding seasons—common challenges and how to overcome them.
- Getting a videographer—how to make the process go smoothly.
- Details—setting your photographer up for success to capture all the details.
- First look—why I think it’s an amazing option for couples to do!
This episode dives into everything from choosing a photographer you like being around, to tips for handling allergies during springtime, to whether or not you should have a first look.
Mentioned on this episode:
- FREE Bride Guide: Everything you need to know on your big day. Get it here.
Thank you to my sponsor, Showit, a drag-and-drop platform to create the website of your dreams. I use it for my website and love the easy-to-use interface and diverse layout options. Click here to get one month’s subscription for free and try it for yourself.